SORE THROAT/SAW THROAT



Right, I’ve had a big start to the year shit opening a few weeks not worth going on about as I've sorted now & then I moved house & it takes a month to get my “MUSIC” room sorted so here I am available to sort shit out for the world!!

Just as a note I got a warning from MEDIAFIRE who have wiped my files constantly over the past few years & a STRIKE as they said for WAIT FOR IT!! ………. supposedly stealing people’s music & guess what it was my own fucking band's music !!! Apart from a song we did of Agathocles of which I contacted my good friend Jan if we could use it!! WANKERS

Anyway, Sore Throat what more can ya say !! I've said it before on other blogs that have been wiped CUNTS!!

Unhindered By Talent

Never Mind The Napalm

Disgrace to The Corpse Of Sid

Death To Capitalist Hardcore

Saw Throat



Comments

Popular Posts