After The Massacre


Scouse Crust from  10 odd years ago. I think I said to Mik I'd put on ATM on the blog a while ago so much so I uploaded the stuff & then just couldn't be arsed doing a blog. There ain't much to say cause they've been blogged by other blogs & well I done it a few years back myself. We quite often here amusing stories of thier European Tour

Kate & Mel on vocals just manic banshee wails! I've seen Mel do Joan Jett on the Karaoke so she's not all ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH ;) Mikky is in my band Skitvarld & Lazarus Blackstar (Not my band!) & Pete is in HORSEBASTARD who have a new 10" out now which is well better than the stuff they have been doing in the past but hey that's progression & as I'm not really a fan of fast as fuck grind it's more than a compliment!!

MIK'S ARTWORK (More info below)





I thought I'd take this opportunity to say that Mikhell is an artist & I'll put some pic's above (They was below but the blog done it's own thing!) for you to all see! So when he isn't doing his Uni work & drinking with us bastards he has time to do artwork for bands so if you like the style give him an inbox message Facebook Page

AND CAN I TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY ON MIK'S BEHALF CAUSE I HAVE SEEN IT TWICE MYSELF NOW STOP STEALING HIS ARTWORK!!! ASK PERMISSSION 

The Recording by the way is here!! A_Future_Discarded_To_The_Bonepits EP



Additional info Mik is also in Lazarus Blackstar & of course now Skitvarld 

I think that's just about covered it really just trying to make Mik some pennies for artwork!!! :D

Comments

Popular Posts