LETHE (Greek Crust Punk)





Not normally being one to review albums & I'm not really gonna start now to be quite honest! But a band that's caught my eye recently from an old hunting ground I used to be involved in (well had an affinity for it) back in the late 80's when I almost done a full fanzine on Greece then likes of Industrial Suicide (Sound Pollution) Rotting Christ (The noise one not the metal one it turned into!!) & a fuck loads of other's my addled brain now can't remember as I am typing god damn it!!! (no it's completely fucking gone .... nothing changes with this blog me swearing!)

Anyway this band just rip into 10 really powerful & solid tracks of crust hmmmm I suppose so modern day crust lets say the vocals aren't forced (well they don't sound like) I can't stand forced growling over the top shit pretty much why I can't stand most death metal (or metal for that matter) anymore "GRRRRRRRRR" (oh fuck off) that is each tune is as powerful as the next & I am fully endorsing this cause I can it's my blog!!!

Me new mate Phil from Imminent Destruction Records FACBOOK PAGE & Imminent destruction.bigcartel.com  co released this with a few other labels & well I gotta say it's a wise choice to be involved in I know he has sold out of this album now think I got the last copy!!

Band members are from other prominent Greek bands such as Dala Sun, Fields of Locust, Dirty wombs.

 BEING UNABLE TO FIND SOME DECENT PHOTO'S ON THE INTERNET I UPLOADED MY OWN!! 







I've really not got much to say really if you like you punk crusty & heavy & loud & none stop well LETHE are your guys. If ya don't well they aren't like I say I'm fucked if I'm gonna start reviewing stuff it's not my thing!

 If the guy's ever come to the UK you have a gig in Liverpool (So long as you don't expect to become millionaires from the door takings !!!) Thanks to Phil O Grady for putting me onto them I've put them onto a few other people & well here are some more! 

Comments

Popular Posts