Napalm Raid

Crust from Halifax Nova Scotia Canada! Napalm Raid Facebook Doing the round's in Europe this year! 
Clean looking chaps!!! 

Trail Of The World

Split Cassette With Shit System

Corruption_of_Their_Little_Mind

Mindless_Nation

Now this is the sort of stuff I regard as classic old school crust like the 80's it's progressed to almost a clean metal sound nowadays but Napalm Raid keep it true & real
(In my ear's & eye's) 

Right that'll do for me I can't believe the amount of blogs I've done over the past few days cause well as you can see I've been really lazy over the past 18 months!!! Enjoy please leave me nice little messages spread the word around! I prob won't be doing one tomorrow as I have my little granddaughter round causing mayhem in my house & a wife that will moan if I'm sat on my lappy making blogs!!
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts