Ana Barata





Was just thinking I'll blog Ana Barata & low & behold they have a bandcamp page so that saved me some time!! Swedish punk from the mid to late 2000's however the fuck you say that not the naughties I hate that!!

They call themselves crust (In the description) but I don't see that it's a genre I think gets overused especially now with people who just add it to their list of genre's to add to some shitty band they are in!!
My band gets tagged with it often enough & well maybe we are a bit like but I wouldn't say so just cause a few of us have dreadlocks & look a bit crusty!!!
Even with that though we still have more rights than some bands who label themselves as such!! (SORRY I RANT!!!)


In any case these guys are decent Scandi Hardcore the stuff we're all used to they appeared on the classic Noorland album & you can get those songs on the page linked below anyway it's free get it or don't

BANDCAMP PAGE ALL FREE





Comments

Popular Posts