Infernoh



Absolutely outstanding band! That's it end of blog!!

BROOKLYN APRIL 12 2014 (Courtasy of a video made by unARTigNYC) I just ripped to Mp3

Live @ PSYKOSEN, UPPSALA 22nd Feb 2014 (Again ripped from this you tube maker 1983 mhc)

NEW ADDITION Sheffield June 2014   (Thanks to the YouTube vid from SureHand Nick again I ripped it to MP3) 

Anyway I jest it's not the end of the blog I'm just gonna ramble on a bit how much I think these guys have joined the club of true Scandi HC bands that are worth a wank MOB 47, MELLAKKA, SHITLICKERS, CIMEX, RIISTETYT, AVSKUM & so on. They truly have made me & many other people stand up & say WOW all done without a Facebook page as well!! I was lucky enough to share a stage with them last year when we was first starting out & really not worthy of a decent gig to be honest!! When we watched them I literally said fuck me I wish my vocals were like that & the stage presence is quite phenomenal as well! 




There are obviously some fantastic releases to be had pics somewhere on the blog. If you ain't heard these guys then you've been where?? If you have you will surely know what I am saying is true.


Stream some tunes from here SOUNDCLOUD

Visit their blog here INFERNOH 





I've not put any of their releases up again but 2 (NOW 3... July 5th) live gigs I have converted for your Ipod or whatever electronic device you kids have at home!!

These are defo in my top 5 bands I constantly listen to! Am looking forward to playing on the same bill in the future again now that we've defo improved are noisier & have more depth!!


HOWEVER ME OLD MATE DAVE FROM ANOTHER BAND OF MINE & UNDER THE SURFACE BLOG HAS THEIR DISCOGRAPHY SO HEAD OVER THERE 
INFENOH STUFF FROM UNDER THE SURFACE

Comments

Popular Posts