Inside Out




Might get a bit of shit for this in two counts, one because I always slag this type of Hardcore off generally & two Revelation Records prob won't like I've put it up, but hey fuck it. (Put a comment in the post & I'll drop it) 

I've mainly put this up as it's Zach La Rocha's band & well I'll admit I think RATM album is one of the best albums of all time so fuck it!! If you want to pay $5 for this ep then go here Inside Out Revelation Records Bandcamp so that's my plug however I'm putting it on for free here. The EP is still widely available including a gold version of 550 copies released not 2 years ago! It gets released quite often. 

Consisting of members of Chain Of Strength (Whatever happened to my green vinyl of that I don't know!) Gorilla Biscuits, Shelter, 108 etc there is no lack of talent in this band. It's defo not your stereotypical NYHC bollocks but it's defo in the mixing pot. 


Ok well that's it. I was just listening to it on my iTunes and thought I would share it as I'm possibly gonna do another blog in a minute!!! Wow this is a bit surreal! What's happened with me well my life has changed a lot so I may even do a separate blog for that information as it's been a long time since I posted here.

Thanks to the people who I've met over the years who told me how much they loved the blog & got loads of stuff off it. If you're new I had tonnes of stuff on here & one day I woke up to find 99% had been wiped by media-fire so I tried again & it went again. It was pretty heartbreaking anyway I wiped all those blogs & started again a little bit & well this is what you see.


Comments

Popular Posts