Death Piggy


Well after the hysteria of yesterday's mad "RIP"ing of Dave "Oderus Urungus" Brockie & well lets just say here is one of those cunts  doing a RIP PAGE!  (just to prove my point) jumping on the "I want likes please & I'm soooo cool"

(You can see what I mean  see my RANT HERE)  

I absolutely cringed when I seen the first RIP yesterday (Very early in the morning just as we in the UK waking up or arriving at work as I was) from someone who I assume wasn't that big a fan but felt the need to advertise they knew that Dave Brockie had died after only the rumours of his sad demise less than 30 minutes earlier (I had a look at the news...it wasn't even confirmed!) I really don't know why it bothers me so much but it does. 
I'm not a massive GWAR fan but I was actually saying to my friend Barry who genuinly does love them a few weeks ago I don't listen to enough GWAR! No idea why like cause "I like me thrash I really do" (Old school thrash it's basically my fave sub genre of metal ....FYI)
I funny enough have seen even more today it bothers me when they just write RIP like I said do you honestly think Mr Brockie is the sort of guy who would like to have a bit of peace?? He was a fucking hilarious man who told people they was CUNTS literally did!! You're a cunt & you're a cunt & I fucking hate you cause you're a cunt!! 




After that moan lets get down to the blog DEATH PIGGY was the pre GWAR band made by this funny & clever man which came to an end when the drummer Sean died! I think sometimes I can hear some Dead Kennedys influence but it's even more basic total comedy punk rock! The 3 ep's they made well you can download them at the end of this blog. Remember Dave Brockie in your own way not by being a fucking sheep & writing RIP. 
I'll send a shout to my mate Barry Durrans who is totally gutted about his death. 

Comments

  1. Cheers Agz! I'm not even looking at RIP pages, cos they're just made by cunts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts