Slut Machine


Pretty girls from Italy making some boss noise WHO you may say other's may not!! Everyone I've played these too have gone wow that's good, so now it's time for me to tell the world & not just my mates!!I'm waiting for them to release more cause I can't find fuck all else other than what I've uploaded for you here!! Makes a change to find a band as slow as mine at putting stuff out!!

I know they went through a line up change last year I can't remember much at who left & who got replaced if I had to guess I think it was the singer so the vocals will have changed a bit (I should not be lazy & check huh!!) I did to a fashion!! Yeah It was the vocalist.They have done quite a few shows even in my country here (I need to get them to play Liverpool one day!!)

Fast thrashy punky hardcore it's a total winner & beautiful girls to go with it!! I don't think you can ask for much more in punk rock!! It makes a change from sweaty dirty blokes!!!






Comments

Popular Posts