MAD MEN


Jonah Falco's solo project WHO! Jonah from Fucked Up & Career Suicide. It's old school North American hardcore & proper boss!!! Doesn't seem to have done much to push this project but well lets face it he really is busy enough with the two top bands he's in!!! 

I met him at a fucked up gig back in 2010 & was a bit pissed so I prob bored the fuck out of him (So sorry if you're reading this!!!) I really wanted to tell him how much I enjoyed the demo's & I really haven't got a clue what the fuck I said after that. Well that was 4 years ago, I've been stopped by one or two drunken bastards after I've played it's on the whole unpleasant but you have to remain nice even though they are talking fucking shite! ...............& here is the really bad photo of me with a massive amount of curly hair & this is also really the main reason I have dreadlocks cause I look an absolute fucking kip & a cunt too haha!!!! 






Comments

Popular Posts